Holocaust history in Transnistria. Life of Jewish community today.
Dear friends! We represent the tour which is connected with tragic destiny of Jews which lived in horrible time of Holocaust on the territory named from 1941 to 1945 as governorate Transnistria which was created in accordance with German-Romanian treaty from 30th of August 1941. Many soviet citizens of Jewish nationality from Bender, Dubasari, Tiraspol, Odessa and Chisinau unfortunately did not reach the bright day of Victory in May 1945. We suggest to all those who have interest for tragic history of Holocaust in this region of Europe and for modern life of Jewish community of Transnistria to participate in the following program:
Day tour program:
- First part: from 10.00 till 14.00. Trip from Tiraspol to Dubasari (in the distance of 60 km from Tiraspol). Meeting with the head of Jewish community of Dubasari Mr. Ozias. With him we visit the place of excecution of 18 thousands Jews. Mr. Ozias tells you about the history of Holocaust in Transnistria and about modern life of Jewish community in the city of Dubasari.
- Second part:from 16.00 till 18.00. City of Tiraspol. We visit Jewish charity and culture center "Hesed". Meeting with the head of center Mrs. Anna. We visit the Holocaust museum situated in the center "Hesed". We visit synagogue. Trip to Bender city. We visit the monument for Holocaust victims in Bender.
! Tour request should be sent 3 days before tour! We accept later requests as well, but they will be considered inividually.
!! Dear visitors, it is also possible to help (donate) Jewish communities in Dubasari and Tiraspol.
- 85€* - Offer for the group from 1 to 2 persons
- 65€* - Offer for the group from 3 and more persons.
- * - for 1 person.
In tour included:
- Transport for 4 persons.
- First part, city of Dubasari(including transfer from Tiraspol): 4 hours.
- Second part, city of Tiraspol and city of Bender: 2 hours.