Dear friends from all over the world!
We suggest you to learn more about important dates in the history of Transnistria. There is always something going on in these days in Transnistria:
- September, 02.09: Military parade on the Alexander-Suvorov-Square in the center of Tiraspol on the occasion of Independence Day of PMR. After parade you can participate in trade fairs and different shows: dances and songs in Moldavian, Russian, Ukrainian and Bulgarian style.
- October, 14.10: Celebrations on occasion of the day of Tiraspol.
- May, 09.05. Military parade on the Alexander-Suvorov-Square in the center of Tiraspol on the occasion of Victory Day of Soviet People in Great Patriotic War. After parade you can participate in trade fairs and different shows: dances and songs in Moldavian, Russian, Ukrainian and Bulgarian style.
- December, 31.12. New Year Party in Tiraspol all night long!
- January, 07.01. Orthodox Christmas . They organize respective celebrations in churches of Transnistria. Godfathers visit each other.
- February, 23.02.The Day of Fatherlands Defender. You can watch the military show organized by Ministry of Interior, Committee of State Security and Ministry of Justice of PMR.
- Мarch, from 01 till 10. Celebrations on the occasion of beginning of spring. Moldavian celebration Martishor: you can see different shows, dances and songs in Moldavian style.
- March, 08.03.International Woman´s Day.
- Маy, 01.05. International Worker´s Day. Transnistrian communists put flowers to the Lenin´s monuments.
The price of the tour during celebration day for 1 person: 20€ (Euro).