Dear football enthusiasts! Transnistria Tour invites you to visit the famous sport complex “Sheriff”, that is a training base of the football champion of Moldova FC “Sheriff”. The construction of the sport complex began in summer 2000 on the edge of Tiraspol-City. In August 2002 the FIFA-President Joseph Blatter visited the sport complex and assessed it very high. The complex is situated on the 40 ha big territory. Apart from main arena it has small arena, 8 training fields, covered arena, hotel complex for players of FC “Sheriff”, the 5*-hotel and football academy for young players. Many foreign companies participated in construction of the sport complex, e.g. the Canadian company "FieldTurf"( artificial fields), the Swiss company “Motomatik” (drainage, irrigation, natural fields). The leading European companies delivered the lightning and sound systems for stadiums.
- Main Arena (history, characteristics).
- Small Arena (history, characteristics).
- Training fields (visiting).
- Covered Arena.
- Rehabilitaion centre.
- Football academy (history and development).
- Hotel complex of FC "Sheriff".
- Fan Shop of FC "Sheriff".
- 30€* - Offer for the group from 1 to 4 persons.
- 25€* - Offer for the group from 5 to 18 persons.
- * - for 1 person.
In tour included:
- Transport in Tiraspol.
- Visiting the sport complex "Sheriff".
- Taking pictures allowed.
- 1,5 hours.