If you are tired from noise and stress of European cities, welcome to Transnistrian village! You will feel the atmosphere of coziness and simplicity at a conventional peasant home. With Transnistrian peasants you will lift potatoes, feed animals, catch fish on Dnestr river, go mushrooming, degust homemade wine and compot (homemade juice), milk cows, ride horses. A lot of foot walking and water trips, rich Transnistrian sun and benevolent people are waiting for you. Come to Transnisnistrian village and you get a great charge of vivacity and optimism!
- Village homestays.
- Trekking and nature exploring: in the forest, on the river, in the fields.
- Shopping on the local market.
- Countryside food and degustation of home made wine.
- Help for the farmer in feeding animals and in the garden.
Tour costs: 60€*
- * 1 day & 1 night for a person.
In tour included:
- Nutrition (breakfast, lunch, evening meal).
- Transport (up to 4 persons).
Apart from tour:
- Horse rides.
- Shopping on markets.
- As desired.