Incomparable Transnistria: from north to south
Dear friends, with deep feeling of love towards Transnistria we represent our “From-north-to-south-Tour“. This tour is a unique concept comprising multifacetedness and complexity of our republic on Dnestr river. This is an exciting trip through the whole Transnistria: from the most northern city Camenca down to our capital Tiraspol. The tour is based on 3 elements we put focus on:
- Soviet-Transnistrian identity through architecture: monuments, memorials, churches, parks, alleys, stadiums, sculptures, busts, walls of honor, coats of arms, flags, commemorative signs.
- Transnistria´s nature: beautiful views on river Dnestr, trees, hills, fields, orchards and vineyards.
- Bus stops with unique motives: peasants and labor, national ornament, chess, fishing and swimming. Bus stops are situated on the road Camenca-Tiraspol between villages in different geographical points.
General program of “From-north-to-south-tour” (duration 11,5 hours):
- Tour´s beginning at 8:30 in the morning. Transfer from Tiraspol to Camenca (175 km, 2 hours 45 min.)
- Camenca city ( 11:15-12:15)
- Raşcov village (12:35-13.35)
- Caterinovca village (13:45-13:55)
- Stroieşti village. Pre-ordered lunch at restaurant „Old Mill” (14:10-15:00 )
- Rîbniţa city (15:30-16:20)
- Ghidirim village (16:35-16:45)
- Dubăsari city (17:35-18:35)
- Grigoriopol city (19:10-19:30)
- Return to Tiraspol. Tours end at 20.00. Free time.
P.S.* Commentary: from 30th of March till 30th of September we can visit view point on river Dnestr, river Iagorlâc and Goian bay. Duration of walking excursion is about 45 minutes.
Detailed tour description:
- Tour´s beginning at 8:30 in the morning. Transfer from Tiraspol to Kamenka (175 km, 2 hours 45 min.)
- Camenca ciy: Lenin monument in city center, Wittgenstein Park, Memorial of Glory for Great Patriotic War, park of sanatorium «Dnestr »with stone sculptures, bank of river Dnestr, house of culture (not always open), church (they are building it now, time status: October 2017).
- Raşcov village: tractor monument, bust of hero of Soviet Union Fiodor Zharchinskiy, Lenin monument, Polish Saint-Caietan-Cathedral from XVIII century (not always open), synagogue walls from XVIII century, water source «Panska Krynytsya».
- Caterinovca village: memorial of glory, monument «Lenin with children».
- Stroieşti village: Pre-ordered lunch at restaurant „Old Mill”, water mill, monument “Lenin and soldiers” small waterfall, view on vineyards and wind tower (we do not go to the hill with vineyards and wind tower).
- Rîbniţa city: Moldovan Steel Mill (we don´t visit the factory, we only tell the story about the steel mill. You can see the head office of the factory and one of chimneys only from outside, photo not allowed), Lenin monument, house of culture, Stela of Memorial of Glory for the Great Patriotic War, Saint-Josef-Roman-Catholic-Church, Michail-Archangel-Cathedral.
- Ghidirim village: monument for Soviet soldiers.
- Dubăsari city:Lenin park, Lenin monument, Memorial of Glory, Soviet stadium, state administration, Hydroelectric Dam (photo not allowed).
- Grigoriopol city: Memorial of Glory for the Great Patriotic War, Lenin monument, honor wall, state administration, chapel.
- Return to Tiraspol. Tour´s end at 20.00. Free time.
P.S.* Commentary: View point on river Dnestr, river Iagorlâc and Goian bay. We stop on the road Camenca-Tiraspol, walk to a spot in the forest which demands amazing view on river Dnestr, river Iagorlâc and Goian bay.
Tour cost (without meal):
- For 1 person: 240 euro.
- For the group of 2 persons: 120 euro per 1 person.
- For the group of 3 persons: 80 euro per 1 person.
- For the group of 4 persons: 60 euro per 1 person.
- For the group from 5 to 8 persons: 55 euro per 1 person.
- For the group from 9 to 15 persons: 50 euro per 1 person.
- More than 15 persons: 45 euro per 1 person.
In tour included:
- Transfer Tiraspol-Camenca-Tiraspol.
- Excursions in listed villages and cities.
- Guide and car with respective amount of seats.
- Possibility to take pictures during the tour and on the way.
Not included in the tour:
- Lunch at restaurant «Old Mill»,village Stroieşti.
- We discuss menu and make pre order for lunch in advance (at least 2 days prior to the tour).
- Lunch cost: 10 euro for 1 person.