Dear participants! In framework of „Classic tour“ we suggest you a very exciting program.
The tour starts in Tiraspol at 9 o´clock a.m. The Tiraspol ferry will bring us and our car from one river bank to another bank of Dnestr, but we stay in Transnistria, it means we do not cross the border, because several villages of Transnistria are situated on the right bank of the river.
Once passed the river we go to village of Kitskany, where we visit one of the most beautiful places of Transnistria- the Kitskany Bridgehead. This is one of the highest places in Slobodzeya-district. On the Kitskany height you can admire Forest of Mereneshty, village of Kitskany, cities of Tiraspol and Bendery. Afterwards we visit Kitskany Monastery (Noul Neamţ Monastery), which was founded in 1864. Here you can enjoy the beauty of Holy-Ascention-Cathedral, Assumption Cathedral, Nikolay-Cathedral and Cathedral of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross.
After we go by car through the Mereneshty forest to the city of Bendery, where you you will learn about Turkish reign in Bendery, about glory of Russian weapons and about staying of Swedish King Carl the Great in our region.
- Crossing Dnestr river by ferry from Tiraspol to other bank in direction of village Kitskany (10 km to the south of Tiraspol).
- Kitskany Bridgehead (158 m).
- Kitskany Monastery (Noul Neamţ Monastery).
- Bendery Fortress (in Turkish style).
- Tranfer to Tiraspol.
- 25€* - Offer for the group from 1 to 4 persons
- 20€* - Offer for the group from 5 to 18 persons.
- * - for 1 person.
In tour included:
- Transport (up to 4 persons).
Apart from tour:
- Tickets to Bendery Fortress (50 PMR-Rubels. About 3,30 Euro).
- 3 hours.