Dear participants! In framework of „Classic tour“ we suggest you a very exciting program.
The tour starts according agreed time in Tiraspol. River ferry brings us and our car from one river bank to another bank of river Dnestr, but we stay in Transnistria, it means we do not cross the border, because several villages of Transnistria are situated on the right bank of the river.
Once we passed the river, we go to the village Kitskany (rom.Chitcani), where we visit one of the most beautiful places of Transnistria- the Kitskany Bridgehead. This is one of the highest places in Slobodzeya district. On the Kitskany height you can admire Forest of Mereneshty, village of Kitskany, cities of Tiraspol and Bendery. Afterwards we visit Kitskany Monastery (Noul Neamţ Monastery), which was founded in 1864. Here you can enjoy the beauty of Holy-Ascention-Cathedral, Assumption Cathedral, Nikolay-Cathedral and Cathedral of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross.
After we go by car through the Mereneshty forest to the city of Bendery, where you learn about Turkish reign in Bendery, glory of Russian weapons and staying of Swedish King Carl the 12th in our region.
- Crossing Dnestr river by ferry from Tiraspol to other bank in direction of village Kitskany (10 km to the south of Tiraspol).
- Kitskany Bridgehead (158 m).
- Kitskany Monastery (Noul Neamţ Monastery).
- Bendery Fortress (in Turkish style, the 16th century).
- Tranfer to Tiraspol.
- 25€* - Offer for the group from 1 to 4 persons
- 20€* - Offer for the group from 5 to 18 persons.
- * - for 1 person.
In tour included:
- Transport (up to 4 persons).
Apart from tour:
- Tickets to Bendery Fortress (50 PMR-Rubels. About 3 Euro).
- 3 hours.